Monday, August 06, 2007

This site has been "dark" for some time, due to the fact that I've been involved in running a Young Women's camp up in our local mountains.

The picture below is me, when I went to camp (aruund 1969--the year the first man walked on the moon). I'm seated, on the right.


And the photo below was taken last week. I was the lead cook, as well as helping to organize and run the camp. When I was beset with other worries and commitments, the fine staff behind me took over. Others rotated in during the week, while some of these cooks left.
I'm in the front, in the lime green shirt.


Here are three other who helped (l to r): Liz, my secretary and Gal Monday-Thru-Friday; Lisa, who worked with the 16 year olds (the backbone of the camp) and kept them running; and Barbara, my daughter and Craft Woman Extraordinaire.


I'm now doing receipts, paying bills, cleaning out the 12 boxes in my front room, but it's over. O-V-E-R.

No comments: