Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two exciting things are happening. First off, is the culmination of two years of ruminations in the installation of the bookcases in our family room. Here's two BEFORE photos and I'll post AFTER pictures after the painter's finished on Friday morning.


All the junk is packed up in boxes in our dining room, and you're NOT getting photos of that room.


Secondly is our upcoming trip to Europe. I've crafted a blog (click on photo below, or head to http://traveledmind.blogspot.com) where I'll post our trip info--hopefully I'll get at last one photo per day put up on the web (an idea stolen from sister Christine when she went to Israel--the group selected a Photo of the Day to post). Unlike Lyon (posts begin here), I hope to be too busy to post much until after I return.

No comments: