Monday, October 15, 2007

August 2007 Trip (Backtrack, part III)
After hanging out with the Eastmonds, we slid up Heber Valley and had a reunion with the Sessions. As always, I regret not taking enough photographs. Here is a random (and all too brief) assortment of shots.

My grandson Alex enjoys the corn from the area.

My sister and her family.

Go Utes! (my son and his wife and boys: Chad, Kristen, Andrew and Alex)

My brother Andrew gives his nephew Hyrum, some batting tips.

Andrew and Jade make a great mess.

John and Rebecca Lippincott--the second newly-est weds. Alice and Jared were the most newly-est weds.


We watched the hot air balloons go up, then land, as the earlier storm (and it was spectacular) made the air unstable.

My sister and her family (and some of their family).

Future Big Leaguer.

"But I wanted to get that one, Dad!"

Andrew's sad because his mother's up at bat.

A tradition: all the cousins lined up together. These are with their spouses and kids.


Candid shot: while waiting for the family to jell for the group photo.

Melinda with her daughter Grace, and cousin Hyrum.

Refs at the table.

This weekend was balloon weekend. Saturday morning they got them up and going.






Time to go home.

No comments: