Monday, October 15, 2007

In posting my most recent trip to Utah, I remembered I hadn't posted the the pictures from our sojourn there in August. So, forgive me if I backtrack.

We drove up, arriving just at sunset, so we parked in the small park next to Dan and Ann's home and ran up the trail to catch a shot or two. We were also trying out Dave's new camera. We realized, on our trip to Europe, that it would be better if we each had a camera.

Anna Clare had arranged for the Eastmond siblings and their spouses to meet for a dinner at the Lion House. I'd never been there and heard about their dinner rolls. All the rumors are correct--they are something else. We had a delightful meal, with good conversations. Here are some photos of that evening.

Janice and Bruce
(Dave's sister and her husband)

Becky and Bob
(Dave's sister and her husband)

Anna Clare and Earl
(Dave's sister and her husband)

Ann and Dan
(Dave's brother and his wife)

Nick and Irene
(Dave's brother and his wife)

Group Shot

No comments: