Monday, November 03, 2008

Party On.

I just watched Les Misbarack again with Dave, after we spent the evening going over California's ballot propositions (too many from millionaires!). I first saw that video about a week ago, but tonight really is the night to sing One Day More, no matter what your political persuasion.

When I'm bone dead and can't grade one more paper, I head to the Washington Post's Photo section and enjoy superb photography. I culled some of the more interesting shots from the two campaigns, and am posting them here in honor of this amazing election.

I could have voted early, but I wanted to head to the polls on Election Day proper, stand in line and get my I Voted sticker. We have never had to wait--maybe this year?

This was taken early this year, by a photographer from Time, Callie Shell, catching the Obamas in a rare moment together on the campaign trail.

No comments: